Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Official!

I have TWO teenage daughters in the house!

Oh my... should I be scared? Maybe just a little. :)

untitled-0878

My cute, sweet Makayla turned 13. What a beautiful girl she is inside and out! Maybe I don't need to be scared with her after all. Scared for the hormones? Maybe. Scared that she will lose her sweet personality? Not so much. Scared that I will have to beat the boys off her? Most definitely YES!!!

She is such a peacemaker and very selfless. She continually thinks of others and will help with Cash and Hunter without even being asked. She is such a sweet girl and I don't know what I would do without her.

untitled-0864

She also got flowers from her cute dad. I certainly did well in choosing my guy! :)

She got some clothes, an MP3 player and some of her favorite jeans.

untitled-0852

Can't you tell that she is just so excited about them???

untitled-0880

untitled-0909

She shares her birthday with her cute Aunt Shareen...who is also celebrating a BIG birthday today, if you couldn't tell by the candles on HER cake! :) Makayla is her mini-me in so many ways...if I didn't know better, she should've gone to Shareen's family instead of ours. How THANKFUL I am that Shareen decided to be done having kids!

untitled-0883

Happy 13th Birthday to my beautiful, sweet Makayla "Sue". We love you so very much!

untitled-0877b&w

0 comments: