Friday, July 20, 2012

Hall of Fame

Ah!  I have  been terrible at blogging.  Here's my problem... I have lots of pictures.  I want to go through and edit the pictures before I post them.  Well, I really have not had much time to edit, therefore, I do not blog because my pictures are not ready.  SO, I decided it's better to post crappy pictures and blog than not at all.

SO much to catch up on!  In March, Chet's cute dad was given an incredible honor.  He was inducted into the Utah Sports Hall of Fame for a Lifetime Service award.  We took the kids because we wanted them to have this memory of their Grandpa receiving such a huge award.
It was such a FUN night!  Such an incredible honor to be there and support him.  I am so grateful to be a part of this family and be a part of carrying on the Fullmer name and legacy through my children.  I hope they realize how important their name is.  That they will honor and respect it!


Dad and his boys... don't mind that these pictures are not the greatest... like I said, I was just picking and posting through the tiny thumbnails without actually seeing what the pictures really looked like.









The Fullmer kids ~ minus Tammy (and Shane).  I have no doubt she was there in spirit just as proud as can be of her dad!

0 comments: