I love my kids... they are so entertaining and the innocent things they say just totally put a smile on my face. A few weeks ago as I was sitting in McDonald's having a nice lunch with my two littlest guys, my cute little 8 year old and I have the following conversation... but first, I will apologize if you already read this on FB, I am just wanting to document this here on our family blog in case, one day, I decide to ever make a book out of this thing!
So here goes... the conversation that took place and almost made the lady in the next booth have to perform the Heimlich on me!
Hunter: "Mom, I know where chicken nuggets come from."
Me: " A chicken!"
Hunter: "NO, I mean I know what PART of the chicken."
Me: "What part then?"
Hunter: "The potty."
Me: (not sure I heard him right) "The body?"
Hunter: "No, the privates!"
Me: (laughing) "No they don't!"
Hunter: "Then why do they call them 'nuggets' ?"
That kid makes me laugh so hard! I don't know if that's what they call "boy parts" these days but I loved his thought process. I mean, they ARE round, deep fried pieces of chicken meat! Where else on a chicken could perfectly round pieces of meat come from?
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Chicken Parts
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment