You know that saying "BFF" or "Best Friends for Life"? Well, I can definitely say that's the truth when it comes to me and Jeanne. We have known each other for a very long time....like since we were 3 and 4. She has been more than my best friend, but a sister that I never had. We have lots of fun memories and still talk to each other many times a week. Either by phone or email since she is now in Idaho. No matter how far apart we've moved (or been moved) away from each other nothing has stopped us from talking or being close. Whether it was from across the room in 6th grade or across the world when she was in Italy. Anyway, I was going through some old photo's and found this one of us taken during our Senior year in High School. This one's for you, Bug!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Best of Friends!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks girlie, that is sweet! I love that picture, and not just because that was the best my hair EVER went, but because it is us. I wish I still looked that FAT compared to you!
I am glad we have always been able to communicate, despite our distance and our differences in personality. I am glad we have each other! BUG.
Well, here is my updated comment about this picture... it is way more flattering than the one I just posted from 6th grade (when we were communicating via notes and knocks and other people from across the room)on my blog, and I appreciate that you used the nice one! (I can embarrass myself on my blog, because it is mine!)
By the way, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment