Sunday, September 23, 2007

LOVE

I just have to say that I LOVE my mom's family! My cousin got married this weekend and his last name happens to be "Love"...what a fun last name for a wedding, huh?! Anyway, it was so good to see my mom's side of the family since I hardly get to anymore. We have lots of fun when we're together. Anyway, he married a girl that lives right up by us on Pendelton and her name is Dazholi (Love, now) but what a pretty name! Funny thing is we ran into Lindsay and her mom Lori while we were there. Small world. Anyway, here are some pics of my family!


One of my favorite Aunts and her family! The Malmborg's


With my Aunts and Uncles!




My own cute little family with my Uncle's wife, Raquel!



My favorite cuz, Malissa....she's got beautiful blue eyes with that dark hair and skin....absolutely gorgeous!!!


2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

You are so photogenic Aunt Kim! I'm jealous!

I bet you had fun seeing your famiy!

Calimama said...

*HI Kim. Oh how we miss the family. You all look good. Thanks for posting the pics.

By the way, I still need to figure out how to add pictures...:)