
Our Easter was wonderful! We had fun coloring eggs and spending time as a family. General Conference was great and the kids enjoyed finding their baskets from the Easter Bunny.
Cash had a pretty fun Easter this year. He actually got some real treats this year in his basket and had fun finding eggs at Grandma's. Even though he really didn't know what to do with them!
While we were dying eggs, Chet was putting a wrapper on one of them, but he didn't get the egg dipper out in time...so the result was and egg dipper stuck to the egg!!!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Easter
Posted by Kim and Chet at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday to the little man, I was shocked when I checked it & there was a update! lol ttyl we need to do lunch anytime!
It's been fun to read and see the pictures (finally :) Why is this time of year so hard to update a blog? My attempts have been meager lately, as quickly as I can. I don't think I will ever get around to Easter!
Post a Comment