Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Test

So, I have a baby who has a favorite blankie...SHOCKING right? I mean especially since EVERY one of my children have had favorite "must have" blankies that they cannot sleep without. They have all called them their "dee-dee" also which is kind of funny.

Well, Cash also has a temper and likes to get himself so worked up in crying fits that he starts to cough, cough so hard he starts gagging, gagging until there is vomit everywhere. We have spent many nights these last few weeks with him up very late into the night waiting while we wash his vomit soaked blankie so he can go to sleep. So, I went hunting trying to find another blanket just like it for a "backup" plan. Unfortunately...no where to be found. I went online and found two used ones on ebay...didn't really want a used one...FINALLY found a new one online at SEARS.

So...here is the real test....will he know there is a difference between his favorite blanket and it's brand new copy?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's soo CUTE!! that's too funny!! :)

Evie B. said...

Awesome!

Cami Jo said...

How cute is that! Smart boy! Good idea for a back-up though.

Jeanne said...

I love it~ so is it working as a back up?

Emily Walker said...

Kim, That is the cutest video I have seen in a while! He is so adorable. I'm glad you found a back up blanket! When Brooklynn was little we had two blankets that were similar and they became her favorite. So, we always had "the backup" it was nice!