We hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was wonderful and full of love and family. My brother Tracy and his family came to town, which made it even better, and then of course spending it with the Fullmer and Diamse Families are always good times!
Santa came and the kids got some really great gifts. They were all thrilled with what he brought them. Kylee just asked for clothes, Makayla wanted a "Littlest Pet Shop" playset and big teddy bear, Hunter wanted a bike (among 20 other things), Our cute Talon just asked for Santa to surprise him this year...SO CUTE! (He promised Santa in his letter that if he made it a good surprise that he promised he would be extra good the next year!) and of course Cash was too little to want anything in particular so he just got some toys and clothes.
Chet and I got a new freezer and a laptop so that was pretty much our Christmas to each other but we did give the kids a special, and pretty large, gift from us.
We sent them on a scavanger hunt with clues to find their gift. Each clue was attached to a movie and the final clue led them to a portable DVD player for the car. Inside the DVD box was a Demo Disk (that we made and slipped in) and told them we wanted to see how it worked and began to play the demo disk on the DVD player. This is what was on that disk... CLICK HERE
This was their reaction (Kylee didn't have her contacts in so she couldn't read the words on the screen so it took her a minute to catch on) I also accidentally hit the shutter button on the camera so it took a picture and stopped the recording so you didn't get to see Kylee's reaction when she finally caught on or Talon falling to floor holding his face! haha
CLICK HERE
We will be leaving in May on a 7 day Mexican Riveara cruise!!! This is the first cruise for the kids! Chet and I have had this booked for almost 3 months and it was killer trying to keep it secret from the kids!
Some stills of their reaction to when they saw that they were going on a cruise!
I love Talon grabbing his face..haha!Talon falling on the floor! He told me later that he almost passed out because he was so happy! haha
Here are pics of what they got this year.Talon got his first BB gun from my parents. His uncle is thinking he's cool... :)
Talon's
(Talon had a DS that he didn't put away and Cash got a hold of it and poured bubble solution all over it so he has been without one for about 3 months. I told him that since he was negligent with it I was not going to buy him another one...it's a good thing Santa came through for him!)




3 comments:
How fun to look through the pictures. I haven't even loaded mine yet, but I really need to because after last week and today my memory card is full!!!
Great pictures of the reactions- so funny. I can imagine how excited they were :) I hope you guyd have fun!
Glad everyone had a good Christmas!
Haha! I still love Talon's reaction - how funny! I'm sure you guys are all dying to go on that fun cruise! Can't wait to see pictures from THAT!!!
SO CUTE!! I love Talon's reaction too! Doesn't that just make it all worth it?!! SO fun. Looks like you had a grea Christmas. I'm bummed I missed it in person, but glad you took good pictures!!
Post a Comment