Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Smile}

This world is becoming a hard, scary place. I pray and worry daily for my kids and the influences that are out there. I am so grateful for good examples and role models out there...especially when there seem to be so few anymore when it comes to "celebrities."

I came across this post on FB today and it really, truly made my heart smile! What a great kid... I am so thankful for his example and the role model he is to so many people....kids and adults alike! He will make a wonderful missionary... AND when he gets home, Kylee will be just the right age! :) {HOPEFUL!}

(I can't remember how to post a video link below so click on the title post to take you to the video!)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQVKJnZbAwk&feature=related

1 comments:

Shareen said...

What a beautiful voice. I wouldn't mind him in the family. Hang in there Kylee!!!!