As many of you know, the week of February 13th to the 19th is a very busy, busy week. We have four birthdays in all, including extended family, Valentine's Day and our Anniversary! *whew* can you say TIRED? (and expensive!)
This post is going to focus on two of my favorite guys ever! Talon turned 11 on the 13th of Feb. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is getting taller and and has the funniest sense of humor. He loves sports and music and is incredibly smart when it comes to remembering facts about bands, music and sports. He is a lot like his dad that way!
He loves playing the guitar and is doing really well with it. This year for his birthday he got an upgrade. We had him open his first present which was a guitar case. We told him that his teacher thought he could use a better case etc, etc. Talon had guitar lessons really soon after that so Chet had his guitar stuff upstairs and ready to go. We told Talon to see how his guitar would fit in the new case, so over he walks to his old guitar case and opened it up only to find that it had a new electric guitar inside. He was SOOO excited and tackled Chet with a big hug immediately. It really brought tears to my eyes. I love seeing my kids so happy!
He wanted a Dallas Cowboys "Star" cake and that is just what he got!
He wanted eggs in a basket for his breakfast, we went to Winger's for lunch and chicken enchiladas for dinner. YUM!!! We celebrated his birthday with his Grandma the night before (Sunday) with the Fullmer's and when Grandma Viv got home from the Philippines we celebrated both Talon's and Cash's birthdays at her house.
Now for my little Cashy! I can't believe that my baby boy is now 3 years old. He is doing great with the potty training and talks up a storm. His favorite things to do is play with his video games, trains, cars... pretty much all little boy things.
He is always playing with his siblings DS or Gameboy video games so we decided to get him his own video game "type" console. Only, with these games he is actually learning something. It is one of those Leapfrog Explorers 2. He calls it a "DS" and loves playing with it...that's almost all that he does. So cute!
He loves trains, SO... I made him a train cake. I wish I had more time to spend on it and make it look a little better but we had church, dinner right after and only a couple of hours before his party at Grandma Fullmer's house.
He is showing everybody that he is now "3" :)
Oh, how I love my boys! I hate that time seems to go bye faster and faster with each year, but I am grateful to be able to watch them grow. They make my heart smile!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Birthdays!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment