I'll admit, I have never been much of a Valentine's Day fan. To me, you shouldn't need a designated day or "Holiday" to buy somebody flowers or candy and tell them you love them. Shouldn't you be doing that anyway? And what about those who don't have somebody special in their lives, I think it's just kind of rubbing in the fact that they are alone. It just makes me kind of sad.
However, I do enjoy the fun things about it like doorbell ditching Valentine's treats to friends and neighbors. Giving my kids cute Valentine's and having them give me cute ones in return.
Chet and I never really do much for each other because we have our Anniversary a few days later, which is much more important and fun to celebrate anyway! :) But he did send me some beautiful roses (in the middle).
Kylee also got some beautiful roses and Valentine's from her friends and a "secret admirer."Talon also got a very special Valentine from a very cute girl in his class. It turns out that they both have a crush on each other. I know her mom really well and I think it's kind of cute. I'm sure it will be short lived, but he was feeling pretty special all the same.
Fun stuff!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Valentine's
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Beautiful Flowers! Little late, but Happy Anniversary to you as well!
Post a Comment