Monday, March 23, 2015

Cash-isms

Our little Cashy...what a character!  He is continually saying the funniest things and for my memory's sake, I am going to jot them down here.

St. Patrick's Day is a fun holiday in our house, where we try to catch that dang leprechaun, we have corned beef and cabbage for dinner and find green toilet water and milk.  Cash and Hunter were intent on catching that little bugger this year and set up a trap.

 When the kids woke up the next morning, the trap was down, the money was gone and NO leprechaun, only a note laughing at the kids for failing to catch him, again! Cash was not very happy about it. He was looking forward to his wishes!

Later in the morning he made the comment: "I want to catch that Leprechaun! Hunter could wish for a limo and then we could be classy people!"

Apparently, we aren't very classy.

In school, Hunter had to come up with a Leprechaun limerick. This is his...

There is absolutely no question who his dad is!

Now, back to some of the things Cash comes up with.  About a month ago, I got a text from Chet who was downstairs, telling me that Cash was coming up with a question for me.

Cash: "Mom, how do babies get in mommies tummys? It's like they eat them! (precedes to make an action and noise of putting something in his mouth and eating it)  And how do the babies come out of mommies tummys?  Do they come out of the bum, and are they covered in stinky?"

Thanks Chet!

More Cash-isms:

From FB Post - "When your very mad 6 yr old tries to get back at you by opening every drawer and cupboard in the kitchen and scatters utensils all over the floor. Then, refuses to clean it up until he gets what he wants. I am scared for his teen years...if he survives that long!! Gah! ‪#‎hardheaded‬ ‪#‎wontnegotiate‬
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cash asked to leave his dinner to check and see what Hunter was doing. As I am in the middle of explaining to him, "No. You can't. You need to...."
He plants a huge kiss on my mouth mid-sentence.
Cash: "I did that because you were being annoying."
Apparently he doesn't like being told "no" and has figured out a good way to shut me up. If I keep getting a big kiss out of it, I might be telling him no more often"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cash: Guess who I am in love with?
Me: ME!!!
Cash: nope.
Me: what?! Who? Samantha?
Cash: Nope. Scarlett!
Me: What happened to Samantha?
Cash: She's just not cute anymore.


I totally just love that kid!  He makes me laugh and smile every day.  He is also doing so well in school.  We went to his Kindergarten PTC and he is such a bright boy.  He is reading at the end of 1st grade level.  I wish like crazy he wouldn't grow up so fast. 

___________________________________________________________________________________
May 2016, 7 years old

Me: "Cash! Stop standing on my camera bag!  If you break something, you're going to be in really big trouble!!!"

Cash: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I forgot.  See this thing? (points to a plug outlet) I only have three of those in my brain and I have 3,000 things to plug in.  And that wasn't plugged in."

0 comments: