How in the world did that happen??? My oldest boy is growing like a weed...tall and skinny, but growing. His voice is dropping and I can see the evidence of a man, brewing underneath. My Talon, my first baby boy, is 14!
He has brought us so much joy in life, is such a good kid and getting good grades. He still loves playing guitar and is getting so good. Talon loves hanging out with his dad and they share so many of the same interests. I hope he will always be close to him and choose to have good friends and make good choices. It is my fear that middle school, High School and hormones will change him. I can only pray that they won't!
Tal celebrated his birthday with lunch at 5 guys...great choice... we had family and friends over later that night and had the usual cake and ice cream. He got a new foot peddle for his guitar, some clothes and games. Such a great kid... time stop already!
Friday, February 13, 2015
Talon is 14!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment