I swear the years go by faster and faster. I look at how fast my kids are growing and it makes me so sad. Talon turned 7 years old yesterday, Feb. 13th and he was SO excited! (he has about the same number of teeth in his mouth too! ) All he has talked about for the last month was his birthday and asked constantly if we had gotten him any presents yet. We give our kids the choice of what they want to eat for their special day. They also get to eat it on the "birthday plate". So for the last 2 months Talon has told me every other day that for breakfast he wants eggs in a basket, wanted me to eat with him at lunch and go to Burger King for dinner. Well, then he changed his mind and wanted to be checked out for lunch to go to Burger King and have Ramen (with egg) for dinner. So, That's what he got. He was able to open one present before school, which was his birthday outfit, then he opened the rest RIGHT when he got home from school.
He got a new bike...without training wheels...and a helmet and pads to go with it. He also got a Star Wars game for the PS2, Transformer voice changer helmet and toys. His most favorite thing that he gets so excited about as he tells people is a very special gift from his dad. It was two tickets to the Monster Jam (Monster Trucks) show this Saturday for just the two of them. What a very special dad he has!
Talon really likes Transformers (so does Hunter and he is in his glory too) so he got lots of Transformer toys from Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer and his Aunts. He also had a Transformer cake with little action figures on it. Hunter was having a blast today after the kids went to school...haha!
He had such a fun day and I'm so glad that he did. We are just so sad that our little dude is growing up so fast! Thanks so much to all of you for coming and for your phone calls to him. He felt very special yesterday!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Birthday Boy!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay, I have no idea what is on that cake, but it looks very good! You have the most fun birthday cakes Kim! I moderated your comments today when I came to put more pictures on my blog with and update (which you will have to read) and I agree, it would be nice to see you again with Emrie's eyes open. I know your week is crazy though. I may give you a call sometime today. Love, Bug
He is such a special boy. glad to hear he had a great birthday..:)
Post a Comment