Fourteen years ago today I made the best decision of my life and married the man of my dreams! It's been the best years of my life. Don't get me wrong, we've had our bumps in the road as all marriages do but I believe that getting through those rough times together only makes the relationship stronger. Chet is the best husband and father that I could ever ask for. I love him more and more everyday and I am so happy with the life we have created and shared together. He is my best friend and I would be so lost without him. I definitely gained the most by marrying him and I just want him to know how much I truly appreciate him and the blessing he is in my life. I love you Honey...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Take a stroll with me down memory lane as I share some of my favorite pictures of our special day! ( I wanted to do it this way instead of in a slide show b/c some of the pics are taken far away AND you can click on them to enlarge for a better view!)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Fourteen years STRONG!!!!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to the cute couple! Wow, that feels like a long time ago for me...you guys look so young- even Chet! I remember that day well, even when I bumped what's her face out of the way to get your boquet! Good times! Congratulations! Here's to an eternity more!
Happy Anniversary! We are so glad he added you to our family.
Love,
Shareen
Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I'm a day late. I love having you as an aunt. Love ya
Happy Anniversary a bit late. It seems just yesterday. You are perfect for each other and so beautiful. We love you both and your wonderful family. More anniversaries to come.....
How Fun!! I love seeing all your pictures! Congrats on 14 years! That's really great! I cant wait till our 14th anniversary to see where we are at and look back at where we have come from! Again Congrats!
Post a Comment