Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Guy

Our cute and sweet little Cash is now 3 months old.

I can't believe how fast this last month has gone by. I'll admit that the first 3 t0 6 weeks felt more like years but now as he is getting more fun it seems that time is slipping away.

He is now losing his head of hair. Our poor little guy is sporting quite the horseshoe. I'm sure a lot of it is from his head growing but I also think it has had a little help from big brother Hunter! Every time Hunter sees Cash the first thing he does is put his hand on his little head and rub away, sometimes with a little too much force, in greeting him!

Cash is just gaining weight and getting the fattest little cheeks and legs...I LOVE it!!! The poor kid smells like slobber all the time, not his own either, because nobody can keep their kisses off of him....we could just EAT HIM UP!!!

He is staying awake more during the day and is just so happy most of the time. He loves to talk to you and really looks as if he's telling you something important. It's so fun to look down at him and find him just grinning at you for no reason. He has the cutest giggle and will laugh right from his tummy for no reason too. Maybe it's because he's thinking about how funny looking we all are...hmmm! He also has tickle spots and will start laughing if you happen to just brush over one of them. Well, whatever the reason we love hearing it! It's the sweet sound of music that just melts your heart no matter who you are.

Oh, how we love those big, toothless grins!

Cash has also been doing really well with sleeping through the night. (Although, last night he didn't do quite so good!) He has been going 8 hours pretty consistently for the last two weeks and one night we even got 9 1/2!!! That one made me happy :) I just keep crossing fingers that he will continue to do great and even go longer. Especially as we are starting to get on more of a normal routine through the day and night with feedings and naps. He has also had a bad case of thrush that I haven't been able to get rid of. He's gone through two prescriptions of Nystatin and I've been boiling his binkies each time he has them as well as treating myself...ugh. Hope it goes away soon!

(I love this pic of Hunter and Cash just chilling on the bed watching TV)

We just love our little guy and don't know what we would do without him. He has brought such a special spirit into our home and I just love seeing the other kids enjoy him so much! (Sometimes it's a little too much because I have to break up fights between them over who gets him next!) I think he is becoming a little momma's boy and you know what? I'll take it... :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a little stud muffin! Way cute pictures! I just love those cheeks!

Jeanne said...

Those are such great pictures! What a lucky guy he is, he must be if he is getting his head rubbed all of the time right?

Tiffinee said...

Awe! That one of him yawning is PRICELESS!! I would want to slobber all over him too!

Candace said...

I just love your blog. Lots of pictures and stories. I really loved the post about your mom. I remember her. I remember the high heels. She always looked amazing and was always smiling. Thanks for sharing all of that. It really twanged my heart strings.