Thursday, May 28, 2009

{CLEARANCE}

I love to shop...and better yet, I love a good bargain! I pride myself with being a good bargain shopper and after reading Sonda's blog she has inspired me to be a coupon clipper! I do really well with trying to keep in a budget and talk myself out of buying a lot of things.

Well, Hunter could not find his Batman in the sea of toys in his room and what do I do? I tell him he can buy another one to add to that never ending sea. He had some money from his preschool graduation that was burning a hole in his pocket so off to Target Supercenter we went so he could buy his Batman. I had every intention of being good and not buying anything but something caught my eye...it was the word CLEARANCE!!! Well then, how could I resist? I had to at least "look".

Let me tell you...it was well worth the looking. This is everything I got for about $32 including tax.

This is approximately what you get with the price you would normally pay for one...

409 Kitchen cleaner, 409 Window Cleaner, Clorox Clean Up, = ( two bottles free)
48 oz Mr. Clean cleaner = (one bottle free)

Clorox Toilet Boil Cleaner = ( two bottles free)
240 ct Bounce dryer sheets = ( two 80 count boxes free)
10 pack Dial soap = (one and half packs free)

Secret deodoran + travel size = ( two regular size free)
Crest Whitening toothpaste = (one and half free)
Ziplock One Gallon bags 40ct. = ( one box free)


Like I said, that is approximate b/c I rounded up a little on some...but still, you can't beat that right? Especially if you like to stock up on things.

Oh how I love a good bargain :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I love a good bargain too! Can't beat that! That's awesome!

Jeanne said...

There is nothin' like a good deal to make your day, huh? Score!