Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things...

It seem strange to think that just over two years ago we were still not sure whether or not we wanted to have another baby. For about a year before that I had a terrible nagging feeling that there was one more...but did I really want another one? Actually, I was fine with the four kids that we had. Hunter was getting older and more independent...which meant I had more freedom. But still that nagging feeling continued and we knew that our family was not complete.

These are a few of the things I absolutely love about Cash. I know, what mother doesn't love EVERYTHING about their babies? Babies are just so stinking cute!
Right? But these are a few of my favorite things that are particular to Cash and make him, well, HIM!

Cash has had the least hair of all my babies. I LOVE babies with a full head of hair and I absolutely LOVE rubbing my face against the downy softness of it. However, I have really loved rubbing Cash's little peach fuzzy head and I've gotten a kick of how it is starting to grow in. The very top back of it as well as the sides above his ears and along the nape of his neck are growing a bit long. It has a bit of a curl to it and I can't help but wonder if he will have his dad's naturally curly hair.

He tends to remind me of Bozo and Krusty the clown. What say you?

I love how he smiles with his eyes. They just sparkle with every smile, giggle and laugh!
Speaking of eyes, he has the dreamiest eyes! I don't mean to sound corny by saying that, but his dark, chocolate brown eyes have always turned my heart into a warm, soggy mess! He gives me that little flirtatious smile, bats those long dark lashes of his and I am a mess. I know I'm in trouble because he already knows how to work me!

He has been the fattest baby I have ever had, up until this point that is. He was second to the smallest when he was born but quickly out grew all of his siblings. I love just squishing him and kissing all of his fat! MUAH :)


I love how he recognizes all of his siblings and lights up when any of them walk into the room. Particularly Hunter and Kylee. He already wants to continually play with all of them and they all love it.

He is very adventurous! Oh my, he keeps me going and going and going. The only problem is, I am not the Energizer Bunny and don't have that kind of energy! He gets himself into quite a few predicaments...

Let's just hope this is not a sign!

And one of my most favorite things about this little guy is how rosy his cheeks get when he sleeps. Whenever he wakes up I can always count on a very rosy cheeked, smiling baby boy to greet me! :)

It's amazing when I sit and think about the love and happiness this tiny little human being has brought into our home! Our lives have been so blessed by having him here. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father kept giving me that nagging, little feeling...and that we listened. Here we are now with a beautiful baby boy who has blessed our lives and our home for almost a year now.


His 11 month pics to follow! :)

Photobucket
[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/sqrlybrly/cash3.jpg[/IMG]
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! He does looks so much like his daddy! Look at you, little miss portrait studio! Nice work! Very cute pictures!

Jeanne said...

Adorable!!! Great pictures and hof fun you got to use your new backdrop!

What a timely post Kim :)

Shanna said...

cte pics! what a little man!