Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry New Year

I have been so far behind on posting, so this post is going to be a Christmas and New Year post combined. I have a gazillion pictures though, so to spare you from scrolling down for an eternity I have compiled a little slide show of most of the Christmas and New Year's festivities at the Fullmer household.

We had a wonderful Christmas and fun New Year. We spent Christmas Eve at the movies watching The Christmas Carol (the new one) and that was really good. Except for the fact that we sat in front of a real live SCROOGE...kind of ruined the night for me, oh well. Then we had dinner and presents with family. Santa came
and left the kids lots of fun things. I have posted pictures of their piles in our very small family room downstairs...can't WAIT to finish the basement...and then the slide show is to follow.

New Year's Eve was yummy, with dinner at the Outback Steakhouse, games and Karaoke at Shareen's (the ladies won the men in Password...finally!) and then New Year's day was spent at the inlaws with food, games and quarters! Altho, this is the 3rd year in a row that I was out FIRST after losing back to back hands...how does that happen???!!!


Since when did they start making pj's with Makayla's face on them? Maybe I should be asking for some royalties!



Hunter's stash


Talon's


Cashy's

What on earth could Kylee be SO excited about?

Oh, ya...that figures!

The rest of her stuff...
you can't really see it, but she also got a Jacob fleece blanket.


Makayala's



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! So many fun pictures! Your kids totally scored! Wow, and Jacob looks hot! It was fun to be with you guys over the holidays!

Jana Sohm said...

Fun pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your daughters are so gorgeous!! Keep a close eye on them!

Jeanne said...

Looks like tons O' fun! I love the pictures of Cash and his little cousin- what a cute pair they are and how much fun as they grow up! It was fun looking through your pictures- I love this time of year... too bad it's back to normal come Monday morning (for us) but at least we had a great break! If I can get some stinkin' pictures to upload to my blog then you can see what we've been doing!

Tiffinee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love you header...what a darling photo!