Wow...I can't believe I'm blogging again so quickly. :)
Cash has been growing up so quickly these past couple of months and I really wanted to update and record all of the cute things that he is doing and saying. Not to mention the fact that we had another "first" that I am really not too happy about....and neither was he for that matter!
His hair was getting quite long and curly. I have fallen in love with those curls and could not bring myself to cut them off. Talon had the curliest hair and when we cut them off, they never came back again....that is my fear with Cash. I just love those beautiful, curly locks.
Chet has been hounding me to do it and many others have been voicing their opinions on the matter, so...I got tired of it and much to my dismay, cut off his long, curly hair. I cried the whole time and even a little bit after the fact...I know, a little dramatic perhaps. But again I stress, I really did LOVE those curls! I was very angry and in a pretty bad mood after...it seriously was a "don't talk to me AT ALL!" type of mood. Poor Chet asked me why I cut it and I bit his head off...haha. But, now that I've had a day to calm down...as much as I hate to admit it...Cash really does look pretty darn cute with his new haircut

It almost makes him look younger, more like a "baby" again instead of a "toddler."
Some of the cute things he is saying/doing now...(along with the usual "ma ma/da da"
No...no...and more NO!
eyes (points to them as he says it)
Nose
Nite nite
bye, bye
all done (lifts hands in the air then brings them down)
that, there (sounds like "dat", "dare")
Num Num (any type of food or drink)
Hi (says this every time someone walks through the door or in a room...so cute!)
Ow
Uh oh
tickle, tickle
kitty
cucka
did his first summersault tonight...(I don't think he knew exactly what he did or meant to do it but he sure kept trying to do it again and again after!)
and...."NO!"
His favorite song is "Popcorn popping". He tries to sing along and does the actions.
Here are just some fun pics of my little 15 month old boy BEFORE the hair cut :)






Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Another First
Posted by Kim and Chet at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Kim, I love the haircut- he looks just a cute- more like a baby, but also more like a big-boy too!
His pictures are adorable, I haven't had the chance to look at them all yet, but these are here are so cute!
Disneyland for us for the next 3 days so I better get to sleep!
JM
So CUTE!!! That first haircut is AWFUL. I just hated it when I broke down and did Weston's. I know how you feel, and your tears are totally justified! And those pictures in that field are absolutely adorable! I've been dying to take pictures in a field like that lately...sometimes when I see one I just want to pull over and whip out my camera. They turned out so cute!
I love the haircut. He looks like a little boy now. They grow up so fast. Cute pics too!!!
I love the haircut! He looks like a big boy. :)
Not sure why, but the first haircut was never a hard one for me. Sorry you had a rough time with it!
Post a Comment