Friday, September 17, 2010

Love Always, Mom


Out running errands and came home to beautiful roses sitting on my counter with the most beautiful note:

To my beautiful daughter Kimberly,
I want you to know how very proud
I am of the woman you have become.
I am Always with you and love you
More than you will ever know.
You've grown into a beautiful daughter,
Wife and Mother.
I know this month has been hard,
But please know I am closer than you know,
And my arms are always around you.
Love Always,
Mom


Gosh, I still cannot read that without tearing up. My heart is full and I feel so blessed. I love my husband more than words can say, and even though my mom could not physically do that, knowing her, I have NO doubt that she had a hand in inspiring him to do it and what to say.

Very touching and very cool!



5 comments:

Shareen said...

What a sweetheart. You really do have an awesome husband. I guess you two really do deserve each other!!!!

Lindsay said...

How sweet, that is so nice!

Josh and Shalae said...

What a sweet hubby you have got yourself:) I know your mom is proud of the woman/mother you have become. They are beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Lauren kept asking me if I read your blog about your mom and I said, "Yeah" but I think she meant this.
That was so sweet. I bet every word of it is true.

Lindsay said...

Hey you! I saw all your cute kids' fall pictures on facebook last night! SOOO cute! You are amazing!