Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a Change!

Those of you who know me, and have known me for a long time, have probably never seen me with full bangs. Unless, you are Jeanne, who has known me since I was a very young child.

That would be because I have not had full, straight bangs since I was about 10 years old! I have sported the "whispy bang" and the "side bang" (and even "no bang" for a short period) for the whole of my marriage and even long before that. Well, boredom got the best of me on Sunday and I figured it was time for a change and what a change it is!!

I am now sporting the full straight bangs that have been missing for years and I have to say, it certainly takes some getting used to. I do like them, my kids LOVE them and Chet is still not used to the look.

I have had the same hair and "look" for years and years and this has been a fun change. Maybe it has to do with approaching another year older that had me seeking something different and being so brave as to cut my own hair! Either way, it's a new me and I am actually enjoying it...for the time being! :)