I will spare you all any pictures but I am just so excited I HAD to document it!
I am also hoping I don't jinx myself by saying it but...
We had our FIRST poopy in the potty!!! Just to clarify, that would be CASH but WE are very excited about it.
He has been telling me, after the fact, that he is "ginky" and grabbing his bum but the other day he grabbed his bum and whined a bit. I checked his diaper but he hadn't done anything and I was on the phone so I just let it go. Well, he ended up with a stinky diaper shortly after that.
So, this morning I noticed he was doing it again...I sat him on the potty and could tell he was pushing. It took about 10 minutes but he was content to sit there and then...SUCCESS!!! Hoping, hoping, HOPING it continues and we can be D-O-N-E, DONE with this diaper thing!!! :)
He is still waking up in the mornings (and from his naps) wet but Makayla did the same thing at 21 months. She got the pooping thing down first, THEN the other came shortly after. I won't complain on that one...who WOULDN'T rather clean up a potty mess instead of a poopy one?
Crossing fingers he is an easy one to train! (maybe even before our trip in May!!!)
Friday, February 11, 2011
"Potty Pooper"
Posted by Kim and Chet at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah!!!! Carson and Kenzie trained that way first and it was AWESOME!!! Madison on the other hand, is being a little stink with the pooping part. I'm sure he'll have it down now, though. Good job CASH!!!
Yay Cash! That was FAST! Weston just finally figured it out last week! It's a lot of work! And yes - I did use my favorite action on that photo - Lux. It's from Totally Rad Actions and I think you have to subscribe somehow to get it. But I use it ALL the time! It's the best!
Ooh- I hope it keeps going well!
Post a Comment