I can't believe my little Hunter Jay is 7 years old! Where did the time go?
He is now in First grade, losing teeth and getting taller. My cute little monkey is going to be baptized in one more year...that's crazy when I think about it like that.
He has this cute little voice and still can't say his R's very well, which I find very cute. He is all boy and wants nothing to do with girls.
Nor does he like school very well, but he is doing good and improving so much with his reading.
he had his well check visit and he is 39 lbs...haha...still tiny but growing normally.
He had a really fun day. It started out with his breakfast of choice, eggs in a basket. Then his dad and I took him to lunch to the restaurant of his choosing. "Planet Play" was his first choice. It's a pizza buffet place with arcades and attractions like go carts, laser tag, miniature golf etc.
He said it was his best day ever! Too cute.He wanted an electric guitar cake so I came up with this.
It was so much fun to make. I can't believe how lucky I was to find all of the right candy for it too. I LOVE the bottle caps for the knobs....they look like the real thing!
Happy Birthday to our little monkey. He is just as cute as ever and still has me melting all over him. There is just something about that little guy...my bond with him is incredibly strong. I just love him to pieces!!!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
The Big 7!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment