Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love!

I love weddings! It is so fun to see the love between a new bride and groom, and I love the opportunity to capture that love on camera!

Aaah, don't you just love LOVE?

Meet my beautiful cousin, Kaneasha Celestial Love.
{YES, that really is her name...Celestial Love...isn't it kinda romantic?} Well, "Love" is her maiden name, anyway. It is now Hess. :)

It was such a fun shoot. She is just a natural when it comes to posing for the camera.

Her wedding dress was not finished in time for her bridals, so she wore her mom's wedding dress from her second marriage. It was beautiful!


untitled-0108

untitled-0023

untitled-0032 sepia

untitled-0141 b&w

untitled-0131

untitled-0094

untitled-0123 copy

Aren't those eyes STUNNING!!!

untitled-0254

untitled-0239

untitled-0237

untitled-0199

untitled-0183

untitled-0201

untitled-0145

She was married in Idaho and had a reception two weeks later here in Draper, Utah.


untitled-1237

untitled-1247

untitled-1212lux

untitled-0968

untitled-1143lux

untitled-1103lux

untitled-1068b&w

untitled-1211

untitled-1193

untitled-1189

untitled-1185

untitled-1180

untitled-1147

untitled-1140

untitled-1115

untitled-1250

untitled-1058

untitled-1055

untitled-1052

DSC_1202copy

untitled-0984b&w

untitled-1313

untitled-1045

untitled-1025


untitled-1022

untitled-0978

Such a cute couple!

1 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Beautiful! Both dresses were gorgeous,but that first one looked so unique! I loved it!