Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We had a fun and busy Halloween. Each year I take the kids to Chet's work all dressed up in their costumes. They do a little trick-or-treating there and show all his co-workers their costumes. We came home and ran a few places here and there delivering Halloween goodies.

We usually do hot dogs for dinner but this year one of the neighbors behind us had a neighborhood Halloween dinner and parade that they invited us to. It was lots of fun and the kids enjoyed it. We then ventured out into the neighborhood after a few last minute touch ups and lighting our pumpkins to trick-or-treat. Kylee went with a couple of her friends in the neighborhood this year and really raked it in.

We ended the night meeting at Grandma Fullmer's to see everybody's costumes and hand out treats and after Kylee got back we headed off to my dad's to show them the kids. Needless to say it was a very tiring but FUN night! Now we get to look forward to Thanksgiving in CALIFORNIA!!! 2 weeks from tomorrow we leave...can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!!


Kylee as Yasmine the Bratz doll.....only fitting! ha ha (honestly she's a great girl! She's only a brat once in a while)

Makayla the cheerleader, Hunter the " 'cary" (instead of "scary") vampire, and Tal the bloody skeleton with the gruesome mask! Hunter would not let me put make up on him for the past parties we've had. So I tricked him a little today. I put the make up on my thumbs and told him he had something on his face and I needed to wipe it off. Then I'd wipe the make up ON with my fingers and thumbs. He was fine and then he noticed himself in the mirror and said, "HEY!" haha. I guess he decided it wasn't so bad after that b/c he had no problem with me putting it back on him later that night. Hope everybody had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Cute Costumes. I almost didn't recognize Kylee with all that hair! How long are you going to be in Cali? We're coming down the week of Thanksgiving. Will I see you?

I'm sure you'll have tons of fun on your trip!

Cami Jo said...

By the way, CUTE LAYOUT! Did Evonne help you, or did you find it on your own? It's adorable.

Jeanne said...

Very cute update!