Friday, November 16, 2007

We're Outta Here!

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!

Get a Sexy, Colorful and Cute Comment from Commentsheaven.com TODAY!

I got this Sexy Comment from Commentsheaven.com!
After a year of planning we are finally on our way. We are so excited and are looking forward to a fun trip in California. It's our first Thanksgiving in Cali. with my brother, Tracy and his family. It will be nice to spend it with them this year in their nice, new, BIG house!

We've called Disneyland to make sure they have our tickets and to see what events they have going on. They have all of their Christmas decorations up and start their Christmas parade this weekend. I've heard that what they do for Christmas is even more magical than it already is. It will be so fun to see it this time of year! Be ready for a long updated blog and LOTS of pics when we get back! Until then, we hope you all have a wonderful and


Myspace Layouts
Myspace Thanksgiving Graphics

Has anybody seen my daughters?
(K...for some reason the font in the section is REALLY big despite my efforts to change it. Guess I just didn't want you to miss this section!)

I can't seem to find my girl's! Oh, wait...I just didn't recognize them with their new haircuts. They have both been begging to get their hair cut for quite some time now. They both had a different style in mind and knew exactly what they wanted. I was totally floored when Kylee told me what she wanted. Keep in mind that this is the girl who has wanted long hair since she was 4! She has been trying to grow it since about then too...Lol. Poor girl, just has very thin, fine hair that doesn't grow. I kept asking her if she was sure and she assured me that she was. She REALLY wanted it done this way. So, I called and made an appt. and here we are the morning after! They are both so cute. I loved watching them walk to their classes this morning with a smile from ear to ear and that certain air of confidence you get when you had something new done that you love and can't wait to show off! You all know what I mean, right?


Kylee was going for the Posh Spice look!




Makayla's best friend has this hair cut only much shorter.




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love the do's ladies! You look great!

Cami Jo said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. They loook adorable. I'm sure even better in real life too. Have fun in California. I LOVE DISNEYLAND! I bet you guys will have so much fun. I guess we'll see you in December!