Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fabulous Five

What could be better than The "Fantastic Four"?

The Fabulous FIVE! And what makes it even better is that they are mine FOREVER and EVER!

FINALLY, I have gotten to the pictures I took of the kids that have been stored on my computer for nearly a month!

When we were downtown for the Nationals I took the kids up to Temple Square for pictures. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and it was perfect for a little photo shoot. It was quite the excursion though. When we were at the hotel, Chet had to help drive tourists to Park City so he took the van. I was just planning on walking the two blocks to the trax station and then ride the rest of the way there.

Well, as I got the kids packed up and ready to head over to Temple Square I realized he had the stroller in the van still. Hmm...causes a problem when you're planning on hauling a very young baby everywhere...not to mention a huge camera bag with equipment AND a diaper bag! I just decided to carry the baby without the carrier and covered him with a blanket. (we all know how bulky and inconvenient it is to walk and carry one of those things!) and divied out the other stuff among the kids to help carry.

I also would have preffered to have waited until the sun was not at it's highest point (for shadows) but we had to be at the Salt Palace for fights by 5:00 so I really didn't have a choice.

Anyhoo...the kids were great sports and I was able to at least get a couple that will work.


I have SO many yet to play with but here are some that I've done so far...












I am just LOVING my camera....Thanks again babe!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

KIM!!! Those are AMAZING!!! Holy cow, I love them all! I especially love the ones by the reflection pool! Gorgeous! What darling kids you have, and what awesome photography skills! WOW! What a fun shoot!

Jeanne said...

They turned out nice, even with the time of day. I sure miss that place in the spring. :)
How fun to get to play, huh?

Evie B. said...

Those are great! You get better and better all the time. :) I love the first one especially

Chuck and Becky said...

Kim, your kids are so cute. I can't believe you took those pictures, they are amazing. Cute blog!

Jana Sohm said...

Oh my goodness! Your pictures are fabulous. How in the world did you get your kids to pose so cute, and hold so still? I would have to do some serious bribery for that. Your family is darling!

Sonda said...

WOW!! You really need to borrow my kids and make them look as beautiful as yours. Those are great!!!

Shanna said...

Well done great pic's, Love them! good to see you are getting your moneys worth!

Tiffinee said...

Super cute pictures Kim! Did you take the first one of the temple too? That is so beautiful! And I love the ones of your kids too!