Where does time go? I can't believe we are already at the end of June and that my little guy is 4 months old! He is such a happy little guy...especially in the morning. He never makes a sound when he first wakes up and often Chet will get up to go to work and look over to find Cash grinning from ear to ear at him. Just waiting for dad to look over so he can say "good morning daddy!"
He loves sucking on his fists and blankets and is noticing toys. He tries to reach and grab things and put them to his mouth when he succeeds. It's so fun to see him reach all these little milestones.
He had his 4 month appt. and weighs 13 lbs. 3 oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. I thought he was my chunkiest baby at this point but it turns out that Hunter actually had a whole 5 oz on him at 4 months.
I noticed the inner lobe of his ear would get crusty off and on. I asked the Dr. about it and he looked in his ear. He had to clean it out really good to see his eardrum b/c there was a lot of "gunk" in it. He said his eardrum showed signs of being infected and rupturing...hence the built up residue and fluid. He also still has somewhat of an infection. I feel SO bad...I hate that they can't tell you when they're in pain! Poor baby :( He also had his shots...
I know NO FUN!!!
We finally got rid of the thrush a couple of days ago but now that he is on antibiotics it came back.... UGH! So I guess we'll be seeing more of this...We just love him SO much. I can't imagine what our family would be like without him! He is such a blessing :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
4 months and GROWING!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's too bad it's not Halloween and you can dress him up like a giraffe with that purple tongue! He's adorable!
Is that second picture Makayla or what?!?!?!
GREAT PICTURES! Happy 4mo. little Cash!
Man you weren't kidding when you said purple! That is really purple!
Post a Comment