Friday, June 26, 2009

T is for...


{TUMBLING}

Kylee had her end of year recital for tumbling. She takes from the Bingham High cheer coach at her studio in South Jordan. I can't believe how much she has improved! I am just so proud of her.

She is doing so well with her standing back tuck (first pic) and almost has her round-off /back hand spring/back tuck on her own. She has her round-off /back tuck 100% of the time.


Her coach wants to place her in the "Elite" class next fall where they will be learning layouts, fulls, halves, front tucks etc. She will also be taking a cheer class from her so we will see how that goes!



{TEMPLES}

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house tonight. It was beautiful and it was so fun to look at my family while we were sitting in the sealing room. My COMPLETE family. We were all there together in the Temple...it was a very nice feeling. I hope we will all be able to be there together again years down the road!


and

{TOO CUTE}

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a cute post! Go Kylee! And that first temple picture is beautiful! I love the one with all your kids in front of it too! So fun!

Jeanne said...

Kim your kids are growing up so much!

I love the temple picture- fantastic! I love the sky too, what a beautiful day.

Shanna said...

Way to go! she looks great! we get to go to the temple in 2 weeks but I love your shoes!