I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Dad's out there but most especially to my incredible husband!
He is so awesome and I just love him SO much. He is such a great example to the kids and even to me. They all adore him and it's no wonder why. He is so fun to be around. He wrestles with the boys and cuddles with the girls. He is a hopeless tease but I think the kids secretly like it. I am so grateful for all that he does for us and for all of his hard work both to provide for us as well as around the house.
Love you Honey! Happy Father's Day :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Here's to Dads!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Some of those pictures I haven't seen. They are very cute!
Post a Comment