Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Treasure Grumpy Feet"

By the title of this post I am not trying to say you have to be grateful for sore feet...

I have just been a huge slacker in posting the words for the PWG for the last 3 weeks. (Been a bit crazy here!)

Anyway, here are the words and the corresponding pics...

{GRUMPY}
Cash looks like he's ready to kill someone!

Last week's word,
{FEET}


This weeks word,
{TREASURE}

This treasure is full of "Cash" and it's the best kind there is!

Here are my other treasures...there is nothing that means more to me on this earth!



I am a very rich woman indeed! :)

6 comments:

Evie B. said...

Very clever!

And I love the pictures of the kids. Where did you take them?

Kim and Chet said...

Thanks! I took them at Murray Park. I wanted to do more by the gazebo but the kids were done!

Lindsay said...

SO cute! I LOVE the ones of all your kids, they are priceless. Nice work!

Jeanne said...

What beautiful kids and they certainly are priceless beyond Rubies.

Cami Jo said...

All those are DARLING! SO cute. I love them all in white. So pure. Hey- what's the PWG? Am I missing something?

Emily Walker said...

Very beautiful pictures of your kiddo's! Great work!