Thursday, October 15, 2009

Autumn Weddings....

Okay, my cousin got married a couple of weeks back and I have been wanting to post these forever now but got very sidetracked. The ceremony was up in Millcreek Canyon and it was beautiful

Fall is my favorite season by far and if I could choose when to get married it would be in the fall with the reception in the canyons! I got engaged in the fall so that has to count for something right? I just wasn't about to wait another year to get married then!

My cousin is beautiful! She is dark complected, with the Filipino skin and hair, but with her dad's bright blue eyes...a good combination!










Parents of the bride...








4 comments:

Lindsay said...

KIM!!! WOW! Those turned out AMAZING! Seriously, way to go! Nice work, I really loved those! Malissa is beautiful, such a beautiful wedding! You did an awesome job! Oh yeah...to get your pictures bigger, you have to have a flickr or photobucket account and download your pictures there first, then you can change the sizes to fit your blog. Then you can copy and paste those pictures over to your blog - it all takes a little longer to post, but I think it's worth it because I like the pictures big! There's also a little trick to make the width of your blog bigger...in the layout "edit html" section that you can change the dimensions to make it wider. Only if you want it wider of course. Anyway, thanks!

Jeanne said...

Really pretty Kim, I am right with you about the wedding thing too- would have loved a fall wedding but 2-3 more months seemed soo far away to get married, especially since Randal was going to be going into basic training. You would have had to wait even longer from Feb! Ah love; it has a way of making girls change their plans. My wedding reception was a lot different than I planned, but luckily Jenn Barrett got married in fall and let me help her decorate. That was just a ton o' fun! And I have four girls, so maybe they can each pick a season and we can decorate for all of the seasons. (Those would be the weddings where you will be the photograher - free of charge of course for your best friend!)

Jeanne said...

Oh Kim, when you figure out what Lindsay is saying about changing the width of your blog I would like a phone walk through. I hate how narrow it is. Mine I mean, not yours.

Tiffinee said...

Amazing pictures Kim!! Absolutely beautiful! Were you the official photog? Way to work that Nikon baby!!