Since most of our life is consumed with football these days I thought I would give a quick update on how Chet's team is doing.
They have won their last 3 straight games against some of the toughest teams in our division; Brighton, Alta and Riverton! We finish off with WJ this coming Saturday and then it's into the playoff's we go. With only one close loss to Jordan we have a great chance at going into the playoffs at a higher seed. Woot Woot!
This guy can't seem to keep his helmet on,
on the field...
The boys are playing awesome and it has been SO fun to see them play their game at THEIR level! They are a fun group of kids...I might add that Kylee sure enjoys watching them play, although for different reasons! *wink, wink* She could have cared less before this year whether or not she ever went to a game or practice, now she dies if she has to miss even one!
After the game Kylee and I went and had our nails done...I was in such a spirited mood I decided to do something fun for the playoffs...Blue for me, white for her! A tribute to the blue and the white...go Bingham!





1 comments:
Fun nails! I love the group picture, they look like they were having a lot of fun. The helmet shots are great too, ha ha!
Post a Comment