Tuesday, December 22, 2009

10 Months...Really?

I know I keep saying this with every monthly post, but where on earth did this last year go?!

My baby is already ten months! What's worse is I know how fast these next two months will fly by and I just don't want him to be one yet. I am enjoying my baby and I want him to stay that way!


He is just the cutest little bum...mimicking everything you say. Waves bye-bye, blows kisses and is such a show off. He loves to dance to music now and especially loves "Wizards of Winter" by TSO. (good taste!)

He is finally crawling and is loving all the lights and decorations of Christmas. He also loves CHOCOLATE and COKE! First with the fudge, then hot chocolate at grandma's and Dad can't help but sneak him a straw full of Coke...no wonder he's not skinny! He now weighs 18 lbs 11 oz so he is doing pretty well. (for one of my kids) I love how rosy his cheeks are in this picture. Every time he wakes up, his cheeks are so rosy like this. I love it! He is just the sweetest baby...he will get stubborn and can throw a good tantrum but he is so sweet and content for the most part. Now, if only he would grow some hair!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

What the heck? Where did those 10 months go? Crazy! He's such a doll.