February 19th has got to be one of the best days of the year...for me anyway!
16 years ago on that morning I married my very best friend! As I look back on my life, it really was the best decision I have ever made in my life. NO REGRETS!!!
I am just grateful that he decided I was worth keeping! :)
One year ago we celebrated our wedding anniversary in a great way...with 24 hour room service and a two night stay at "The Hotel IMC!" The beds were not the comfiest and the rooms were quite pricey but such minor details when you are bringing home a new baby boy. (Beat that Hilton!) Overall, I give it a Five Star rating.
I can't believe that it has already been a year later. Our cute little baby Cash is now officially ONE year old. How did that happen?
When I brought him out in the morning he looked around at all of the decorations and would "gasp" and "OOOO"...TOO CUTE! At his one year appt last week he weighed 19 lbs 4 oz. He is officially off of the bottle and formula now and drinking whole milk through a sippy cup! That is one of the exciting things about the one year mark...more $$$ back in my pocket now that formula is no more!
He is starting to stand for a few seconds on his own and is just a busy, busy boy. He won't sit still for nothing. I swear I burn off 5 lbs each time I try to get him dressed! He also LOVES music. Just like his dad, he knows how to get his groove on...the kid loves to dance. When I say, "wanna dance?" he will get excited and clap his hands. When the music comes on the boy gets DOWN!
I bought him this little birthday crown....
He wasn't loving it!
I am so grateful that I get to celebrate February 19th with two of my favorite boys every year!


And just when I though the day couldn't get any better my hubby made me even happier when he was able purchase awesome tickets to see these guys!!!






4 comments:
Kim I admire your cake skills girl! LOVE IT! You might have to tell me how you did it when it comes around to Ivy's b-day; not that I could pull it off as well :}
I am glad you guys had a nice celebration! If you see Mario at the concert say hello for me! :)
Wow! What a cake! Nice work! I love that picture of Cash's face looking at his cake - too funny! Happy Birthday Cash! And happy anniversary too!!!
CUTE CAKE!!!! And darling pictures! All of them! Look at him pushing his little walker around! Those toys are the best! My kids love(d) them! When are we going to get the kids together to play again?????!!!
I love the cake turned out great
Post a Comment