Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Bloody, Huge!"


Hunter seriously never fails to crack me up! I marvel at how BOY he really is. He may be little but he really is quite aggressive and has "no fear." He will definitely be the one who has broken bones.

He is really timid and shy around strangers (and even family members) but once he gets comfortable, LOOK OUT!!! He is actually doing lots better with his shyness and I have noticed a big change since he started Kindergarten. He is starting to pull out of it just a bit....slowly but surely, right?

Well, he is always cracking us up with the things he says. For instance, the other night he is sitting downstairs with Chet and out of the blue he says,

"Dad, I just know that the Hulk has a huge willy. I mean the rest of him is huge, so his willy has to be huge too don't you think?"

Chet reminded him that he shouldn't say that word so he says, "well, his PRIVATE PART has got to be huge!"
... but seriously who thinks of that???

Then this morning he brings in a dinosaur book he got at the school library and he says, "Look at this cool dinosaur book! I like dinosaur books because they make them VIOLENT!!!! (he laughs) I love bloody stuff!"

K, so now I'm not sure if I should be worried that I might have a future serial killer on my hands or not! haha




0 comments: