I had the fun opportunity to tag along and help take some Bridal pictures of my nephew's cute bride...Kylee.


There was this amazing window at the Capitol that had some amazing light. This next series has very little editing done...just small stuff like taking out an electrical outlet on the wall and adding a vignette. I was really happy with how the light was hitting her otherwise. They are all similar pictures...just different angles.







Now onto the the others...






Aren't those eyes amazing? She is so pretty.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Bridals
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for coming along. You do such a great job with very little photo shopping. Love that!!!
I agree with Aunt Shareen! Your pictures are so beautiful in a "natrual" way! I love it! She is Gorgeous! Awesome pictures.
Great job - she looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment