Well the title just about says it all. We have had a bout with the flu and so far it's kicking our tail. It started last week with Hunter being sick with a fever/cough/vomiting. Then Talon came down with it. Friday, Kylee started to not feel well and Makayla followed within hours. They had the worst of it with the vomiting/fever/aches/cough and sore throat. That lasted about 4 days. They are finally feeling better but Monday Hunter started with the fever again and now the cough. For a couple of nights there 3 out of the 4 kids were sleeping with empty ice cream buckets next to them (just in case they didn't make it to the toilet). I hate this stupid thing! I've cleaned really good, washed and Lysoled everything I can think of hoping that it ends with this little thing that Hunter has. I'm running out of puke buckets to give them at night!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you are feeling better. Tracy had to miss a day from work too cuz of bad cough... I am still crossing my fingers to gt out of the way of "illness"...:)
Post a Comment