Brace face, train tracks, metal mouth....Kylee has been preparing herself to be called all of those names! The much dreaded day came today...BRACES! The poor girl has some really messed up teeth and after a horrible experience with another Orthodontist we finally found another one we liked and started the procedure. She is so afraid that with her glasses AND braces she is going to look like the biggest dork ever. Actually she's being quite dramatic about it and I can't help but laugh because of how horrible her life is now...haha! Poor girl. She's quite upset about what she can't eat anymore. Chewy things like gum and one of her favorite snacks, popcorn, are on the NO list. She's got to brush a lot and, OH NO, at SCHOOL even! Oh well...One day she'll thank us for it. I wish my parents would've put me in braces!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Orthodontics!
Before
After
Posted by Kim and Chet at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh Kylee... growing so fast... it's not at all bad. I like the look. No pain no gain, right? Love ya and miss you...
Kylee would look cute no matter what she had attached to her face. She'll be even more gorgeous in a few years when her teeth are straight.
Don't worry Kylee, dork's are the best!
Kylee, You look very cute!
Lucky girl. It'll be worth it in the end. I would know!
Post a Comment