Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys!

It never ceases to amaze me how some things are just inbred in little boys and girls. Hunter makes me laugh daily at all of the really "boy" things he does. I just have to shake my head and wonder where he gets some things. But in all honesty...I just think some things are just a result of the way different genders think and function.

Today I heard this noise and banging in the kitchen. When I walked out to see what it was this is what I found...

I know I shouldn't have allowed it in the house but it was just so funny at first! Especially thinking to put the helmet on so he wouldn't hurt his head when it hit the cabinet. Next time I will definitely be kicking him outside to do that kind of stuff!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Like you said, at least he had a helmet- smart kid!

Cami Jo said...

The helmet was my favorite part too. At least he's smarter than some boys!!! Too funny. Does look like fun though.

Evie B. said...

That's too cute!

p.s. In your header picture, I keep thinking Kylee's leg is Talon's. Freaking me out! :) haha

Sonda said...

That's the greatest! I love boys because they think of the funnest things. I never would have thought of doing that-it sure looks fun!