Hunter had a very fun week at preschool. He started off the week with being the VIP!!! He got to bring a poster and "show and tell" all about himself and his favorite things. He loved showing his class his baby picture and I think that was his favorite picture on the poster. He never fails to tell us what a "cute wittle baby" he was! And yes, we have to agree with him on that one :)
He told them all about how he is going to be a big brother and be such a good helper and love the baby and share his special "dee dee" (blanket) and toys with the baby. He actually wanted to give the baby his blanket. Now, those of you who know Hunter and his love for his blanket know that this is quite the sacrifice for him to be offering. This baby ought to feel special!!!
He also got to bring a special VIP treat for his class and they all wrote a little book about him and why he is special.
Then today his class went on a field trip to the SoJo Police dept. They got to see the really cool motorcycle's that the policemen ride and got to see different rooms in the police station. I have been on this tour before with my other kids and this tour was quite short compared to the others. This tour lasted about 20 t0 25 min. tops! The last time I went with Talon the officer did such a great job and it was close to an hour tour. Course, last time it was a female officer and this time it was an older, grumpy guy! So, I think that explains it...haha.
They didn't get to see a police car or anything so we made our way to the parking lot on our own and took a peek into some of the cars. I was sort of disappointed with the tour (because the last one was so good) but I don't think the kids really knew what they missed. Hunter had a great time and was excited about all of the neat stuff the officer gave them to take home. His favorite was the pin-on badge and the pencil that changes colors! Cute kids.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Officer VIP!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Look what good little listeners they are being, and keeping their hands to themselves! I love Hunter's cheesy smile- what a cute big brother he is/will be!
Post a Comment