Today was a very busy and eventful day. I had to take Kylee to her Hymn Festival at Sandy Riverton Music and in the process got pulled over for not coming to a full stop at a stop sign on the frontage road. The cop was so nice and had pity on me when I explained where I was going and was running late. He asked if I saw the sign and I admitted that I did and that I knew I didn't come to a full stop. He just asked me to do so next time and let me go....WHEW!!! (honesty does pay off!)
Then it was off to the church for Super Saturday. I made Evonne's cute "Thankful" blocks and some pumpkins. They turned out so cute and I had so much fun doing them!
This is Makayla's pumpkin that she painted at activity days last Thursday. It is too cute!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Super Saturday!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
VERY CUTE! All of them!
Good job! Your pumpkins turned out really cute! How long did you end up staying there???
I love your holiday crafts. They are so cute! I need to do some fun new things for my house.
Post a Comment