Now that they have been sent out I thought I would post Cash's official birth announcement.
It was quite the ordeal taking this picture and I'm sure we would've made for a good laugh had anybody been watching us. It took Chet, two kids and myself to pull it off but it was fun and I am happy with the way it turned out. (Kids holding up the backdrop, Chet holding the baby on the guitar then dodging out of the way on the count of 3 while I snapped the pic)
After all, we had to do something fun with the name and since Chet had the black guitar...why not? Right?
Monday, March 23, 2009
The Announcement
Posted by Kim and Chet at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
super duper cute!
Too cute!!
I think they are adorable! I'm impressed it all worked out and the baby didn't drop. Too cute! Wish we could be there. Give them both (tal an cash) a big hug and kiss from us!
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much today! We were there, if you couldn't hear my kids being noisy and impossible the whole time. Single mom at church is no fun - Beau had to work today. :( Everything was great - and your little man was so cute. See you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment