I know it is the last day of the month, but I told you I would get birthday wishes out whi
le it was still March! :)
So happy birthday first off to my handsome hubby! I hope he had a great day. I met him at work and took him to lunch at 5 Guys Burger's...YUM! Then he opened presents and I made him a killer homemade carrot cake...it was just sinful!
We celebrated with family the next day on Kevin's birthday at mom's. So happy bday to Kevin too.

Then happy birthday to....
Dad
McKenzie Jepson
Shalae
Tatum Ballard, (who share's her bday with Chet!) Kelsie Ballard, Layne Ballard & Braeden Doyle
Weston Neff
*WHEW*
Oh darn...it posted funny and not how it should have with the pics and I just don't have time to try and fix it so, SORRY! You know I meant well right?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Happy Belated Birthdays!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yay! March is JAM-PACKED with birthdays!!! What a fun month! Thanks for the tributes!
So cute - thanks for including the kids! Seriously, Tammy's grandkids take up a good percentage of the March birthdays now - haha. We need to slow things down, people!
Wow, you have had lots goin' on this month!! March is a busy month for us too! You kids are so cute! I love the baptism photos you posted too!!
Post a Comment