Sunday, March 29, 2009

B is For...

{ Boys, Brothers }

We had a very busy but fun weekend. Friday didn't start off too great as I ended up getting Mastitis and got really sick. Thanks to our great family, especially mom and Shellie, they were able to help me get things ready for our busy weekend. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I am on the mend and feeling MUCH better so that's always a good thing :)


{Baptisms}

Saturday, Talon was baptized. We waited an extra month to do it so my brother and his family could come from California and make both the baptism and Cash's blessing all in one weekend.

He was so excited to get baptized and looked so cute in his white jumpsuit and brand new suit. He looked like a little missionary!
Kylee said the opening prayer, which was really neat that she could participate in the program. (I don't know that she thought it was so neat though)

Chet said the first thing that Talon said when he got out of the font was, "That was AWESOME!" I am so glad he thought so and I hope he remembers this day always. The spirit was so sweet and as the proud mother I was just so proud and weepy.
Tal is such a good little boy and is always wanting to do what is right. I'm so proud of him for making this very big and important decision in his life. He even bore his testimony on Sunday and was so cute. He said he was so glad he got baptized and "hopes that everybody will get baptized!" So sweet :)





We always have such great support from family and friends. There were so many people their that there was "standing room only". We are always so grateful to everyone for all of their love and support! Talon's school teacher, Ms. Driggs, even came to support him on his special day!... Now, how many school teachers do you know that will do that? She is so cute and we think she is just awesome for doing that and making him feel so important!

Tal and Ms. Driggs


Such handsome men!


Then it was off to Leatherby's for some ice cream to celebrate! Talon got a rainbow shake and his face was just so cute when they set it down in front of him. His eyes were as big as silver dollars when he saw how big it was! (he's used to getting a dish of ice cream only)


{Birthdays!}

Then we headed to my parents to celebrate the birthday of this cute little girl! Her birthday was actually on the 20th...which reminds me that I haven't done my birthday wishes for all the birthdays this month! SO SORRY! (that will come before the end of the month...I hope!)


Then my cute nieces came over and played while their parents went to the jazz game. Jordan rocked the guitar on Rock Band for the first time and she's only 6 years old!!! Love and miss these girls!!!


{Baby Blessings}

Then today we blessed our sweet little Cash. He was just the handsome little guy in his white tux. Chet really wanted him to wear a black suit, for "The man in black", but I really wanted him to be in white like the other kids...babies just need to be in white for that anyway. Chet did such a great job for both Talon's confirmation and the baby blessing. I am so grateful that he honors his priesthood and is able to perform those ordinances for our children. The spirit was very strong and he will never know how much that means to me. I love him so much!


Blessings...that is what I have been given in my life! Through my cute little family, our amazing family and all of their support! We celebrated both events with a brunch at Mom and Dad Fullmer's, thanks to the generosity of my wonderful mother in law!!! Our wonderful family pitched in and thanks to them all there was oodles of food! Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We love you all so much and are forever grateful for your continued support for our family!

My two handsome men on their big weekend together!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh so cute! they bolth were so dang cute! & chet did a awesome job! well done, what a weekend! I'm so glad your feeling better you looked so sick by the time we were done @ costco.

Unknown said...

Thats so cool that that could all be in the same weekend!

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures! It was such a nice weekend - I hope you are feeling okay! Mastitis - YUCK! Well, you still pulled off a great weekend for your cute boys!

Jeanne said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend full of special moments and great memories for the whole fam! Congratulations Talon~ and Cash and Kim and Chet!

Evie B. said...

What a fun weekend for your family! Sorry about the mastitis...I totally know how sucky that is. Ouch! Glad you're feeling better!

Cami Jo said...

I'm glad it all went well for you! I'm sorry about the mastitis! How miserable! Hope you get feeling better! The boys looked adorable all in white. So sweet. Wish I could've been there. I was thinking about ya though. I already made my mom tell me all about both occasions! What a fun weekend!

Shareen said...

What a great weekend for you all. You have such darling kids. Chet did such a great job too. All in all, it ended up being an awesome weekend for all of us. Thanks for letting us share in your happiness :)