Friday, March 20, 2009

SO in Love!

{ CUTE! }

Okay...I may be a little biased but I just think this little guy is so dang cute!

*LOVE* LOVE*LOVE*

Cash is one month old (yesterday) and he never stops making our hearts smile :)

As you talk to him you can just see little "tries" of a smile...I actually got one, once! He is just so sweet and I'm so grateful to have this sweet little spirit in our home.

I know you are all probably getting sick of all these pics but you know how it is with a new, cute baby and a camera. Can't stop snapping away :)




6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awww, cute! I am not sick of the pictures. I think they are fun to look at and I completely understand where you are coming from lady!

Unknown said...

he's adorable!
so sweet!

Cami Jo said...

Sick of the pictures? ARe you kidding me. It's all I've got! (well...after wednesday again!) He is a doll. And even cuter in person. I love the spirit that little babies bring to your home. Nothing better. Nothing.

Shanna said...

yea good job on the photography! I love to see the pic's

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness - those are adorable!!! He is so dang handsome! I hope you are feeling better and sleeping okay! You can never post too many pictures - especially of that little guy!

Emily Walker said...

He is so adorable. No parent gets sick of pictures, even of other parents kids or baby's.