Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Haunting...

Starting the Halloween festivities began on Friday with putting together last minute things for the kids' costumes, treats bags, etc. Then it was off to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins in the COOOOLD weather!

I think I walked away with the roundest and cutest "pumpkin" in the patch =)





Then when dad got home we got to carve them! However, I just realized that I never got pictures of the finished products...DOH!

I was looking for something creative and fun for Cash's first Halloween. I stumbled upon his costume online and felt it was perfect! Then I kept it a secret from everyone...even the kids! (it was driving them nuts!)

Here he is, my big bundle of CASH!



My other spooks...

A werewolf,


A knight,


A zombie bride,


And ???


Once again, they survived the neighborhood haunted house...*whew*


We had a fun Halloween and the kids got lots of loot! Now, we begin picking up candy wrappers all over the house and pulling them out of the washer...oh, I LOVE Halloween!!

4 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

Very cute! I too think you walked out with the cutest little pumpkin!! The costumes were very cute! Great job mom!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that third picture down of Cash - SOOOO dang cute! Oh my goodness, he is just yummy! Everyone looks so great in their costumes! So fun!

Jeanne said...

I think Kylee looks like a masquerade princess. Cool costume Kylee!

Tiffinee said...

Darling Kim! The costumes are so cute....and great pics as always!