Monday, November 16, 2009

8 - 9 Months...

cash4

You finally get a little bit of an update...but just warning you this post contains lots of pics! Cash was in such a good mood that day and there were so many fun ones I just couldn't help myself.

I finally got to Cash's 8 month pictures....now that he is 9 months...oh, sheesh!
Chet has had swine flu, the other kids have all had bouts of flu and sicknesses, including the baby so it has been a fun 3 weeks off track, NOT! The kids are back in school today and I am feeling bad for not playing at all...but when you have sick kids all 3 weeks what is one to do? I have been so busy and am just now getting to a lot of neglected things. There will be more updates to come!

Anyway, Cash had his 9 month appt today and he is doing well. He is 17 lbs 11 oz and has fallen just below the 50% a little. The doc said at this age their growth tends to slow down a lot we will see what happens in the next few months. He is 27 1/2 inches long. He still has NO teeth, just little bumps and is a lot more active altho he is still not crawling. He rolls and scoots to where he wants to go. He is getting on his knees but ends up pushing himself back, away from his target. He is such a happy, sweet baby and we just all love him SO, SO much! He is such a blessing to our family.

So, here are some pics I took when he was 8 months. Now, I just need some help deciding on which ones to blow up for my wall, Grandma's, Grandpa's etc.

cash 5

cash 6

cash faded

cash 9

cash 10

cash11

cash 12

cash14

cash14 copy

cash16

cash 18

cash 19

cash 24

cash 8 mo

I took so many and had so much fun playing with them all...there are more on my Facebook page so go there to see more if you'd like.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How sweet! I love them all! I think my favorites are the second one down, and the second and fourth ones up from the bottom. But they are all adorable!

Evie B. said...

Very cute! And love the texture...

Shareen said...

I love the ones with the leaves behind him. Great colors. Good job, as usual. It helps to have a cute subject :)

Josh and Shalae said...

I love the last one! Too cute! Great job! And I'm sorry about all the sickies at your house! Glad they are all on the mend!

Shanna said...

He looks so cute! what a big boy! crazy how the time flies!