I will update soon! Life has been so busy but mostly with sick kiddos. As for now, Chet's football team is going to the Championships on Saturday...we are so excited! They will play against Jordan who is undefeated. They were our only loss and it was the worst game we ever played. It will be fun to have another shot at them and hopefully our boys will show up and play the game they are capable of!
TO BE CONTINUED...
Monday, November 9, 2009
SOON...
Posted by Kim and Chet at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hang in there, you're almost there! And then it's onto the holidays!!! Yay! Yeah, you guys need to go see "This Is It", I think you would love it. It's just so fun to see Michael's real personality, I loved it! I don't know how long it's running, I wish they would just leave it so everyone can see it! It was great!
Post a Comment